“Corviale Domani: dossier di ricerca per un distretto culturale sportivo” is a project commissioned by Filas, the financing subsidiary of Lazio Region, and carried out by IsICult – Istituto italiano per l’Industria Culturale over a period of 9 months (October 2009- July 2010).
The project concerns the urban and socio-economic regeneration of Corviale, a suburb of Rome often compared to an Italian Bronx.
The final report, directed by Angelo Zaccone Teodosi and coordinated by Elena D’Alessandri with a dozen collaborators, is the result of a mix of academic study and practical field work.
The research addresses 8 areas:
1. Corviale and his history
2. Notes for a “census” on cultural and sports activities near-by Corviale
3. Towards a “New Corviale” as a “Cultural and Sports District”
4. The administrative basis for the district
6. Corviale and “the media”: Tv and newspapers
7. The 2 main study on Corviale
8. Different authors wrote a contribution about Corviale…